Friday 24 May 2013

hello stranger


Hello there!First thing I would like to say is a massive sorry. I've been absent from here for a good four months and I know that is totally not acceptable (and I don't even have exams- no excuse!) But I will hopefully be uploading more frequently as I have made a myself a promise that I will make a conscious effort to update here more. Expect to see OOTDS, hauls and lookbooks in the near future.

Besides from my blog, I'm a massive fan of polyvore. I just think its such a good way of expressing yourself with clothes and getting inspiration. I prefer it to lookbook because you may not necessarily have the clothes but can still create outfits with those pieces and give inspiration to others as well!

For anyone who is wondering, my polyvore is:
I upload sets to there frequently (more frequently than here.. oops!) Have a lovely weekend!

Sarah :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment